Description for the Specified Commercial Transactions Act
Name of Business Person Responsible
33-4, Shimogamo Nishihangicho, Sakyo-Ku, Kyoto, Japan
Sale Prices of Products
- All prices are displayed on individual product pages.
- From 1 product When there is no stock remaining of an item, the individual product page will show “Sold Out.”
Expenses Required in Addition to the Product Value
- Fees in addition to the product price (Japan): Tax, shipping fees, etc.
- Fees in addition to the product price (international): Shipping. Customers are responsible for any other customs fees or duties incurred. Please note that fees and procedures for importing goods vary by country and region.
Payment Methods and Timing
- Payment is settled at the time of the order.
- Customers cannot change the payment method once the order is complete.
- We accept the following forms of payment:
Visa, Mastercard, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal.
Japan: Dispatched 2-3 working days from the date of purchase.
International orders: Dispatched within seven working days from the date of purchase.
- Pre-orders are exempt from the above, and will be dispatched as soon as the product is ready.
- Orders that contain pre-order items will be dispatched as soon as all products in the order are available.
- Delivery may be delayed if there is an unprecedented volume of orders at the time.
- Shipping will be handled during working days. This excludes weekends, national holidays, and our company holidays. In exceptional circumstances, delivery may be delayed due to events or other timing conflicts.
- We cannot specify delivery date or time.
- Unforeseeable circumstances such as weather, traffic, natural disasters or international conflicts may cause delays in delivery.
- We cannot ship items ordered separately in a single shipment. All orders will be shipped in their individual consignments.
- We reserve the right to refuse multiple orders of the same item.
Other Conditions of Sale
- We cannot gift wrap your items.
Cancellations, Returns, Faulty Items
- We cannot accept cancellations after payment for reasons of the customer’s convenience.
- If there is a problem with your order—if it is faulty or if an item is wrong—please contact us within 7 days of receiving it, using the contact form on our website. We will refund or replace the item as appropriate. However, please note that we cannot accept returns or issue refunds after 7 days.
- Although all caution will be taken to protect your item for transit, there may be damage or dents to your item caused by other delivery parties involved.
- f there is damage to your order upon arrival please contact us as soon as possible using the contact form on our website. If it is within the period stipulated by the shipping company, their insurance may provide compensation. Please note we cannot accept responsibility for compensation after the insurance period has passed.
Refused Delivery and Prolonged Absence
- Customers are responsible for collecting their shipments. If the parcel is not collected by the deadline for undeliverable parcels, it will be automatically returned or cancelled. Please note that we cannot re-ship your parcel once it has been returned or cancelled. In the event of a returned or cancelled shipment, you will be charged any fees relating to refunds and return shipping. Thank you for your understanding.
Updated: April 01, 2022